Peter Verhas Diving
Some strories and pictures, films of my diving adventures.
When I was little child, about five, I had a repetitive dream. I dreamed many times that I raised off ground, and flew over our garden high above the trees, above the houses slowly drifting above them. I did not know until 35 years later that I was not flying.
I was diving.
- Diving at Neufelder, July 16, 2005 the first dive following OWD exam
- Diving at Athens, July 27, 2005 a dive by fortuity
- Garbage collection in lake Palatinus, Dorog, Hungary, August 14, 2005 No pictures, sorry.
- Diving Hegyeshalom lake, 30m/8oC, Hungary, August 21, 2005 getting deep the first time, and cold
- Palatinus, Dorog, Hungary, August 27, 2005 blind dive, drowning practice, spanking, fun
- Adria Diving at Pag, BlueBay, September 2-4, 2005 giant conger, octopus, night dive and other adventures in six dives
- Palatinus, Dorog, Hungary, September 17, 2005 humiliated by a fish
- Palatinus, Night Dive at Dorog, Hungary October 5, 2005
- HÚvÝz, 42m cave dive, Hungary January 29, 2006