Budapest 1966. május 29.
Primary and secondary schools in Budapest.
MSc. Electronic Engineer Technical University Budapest
Studies Technische Universitat Wien, Institute für Mikroelektronik
I was working for Digital Equipment Hungary Ltd. as a salesman and later as Internet Technology and Business Consultant. Later when Compaq has acquired Digital I worked for Compaq Computer Hungary Ltd. two years further. I worked for this company seven years all together.
I participated in the startup of Index.hu Corp. as Software Development Director and CIO from October 1999 to July 2001.
I was working for Westel. Then it was renamed to T-Mobile and after that merged into T-Com.
Since 2006 I work for Verhas & Verhas Software Craftsmen Ltd as CEO.
I was part-time external lecturer at TU Budapest.
My first language is Hungarian; I speak English and a bit of German. I learn Spanish currently.
I am married, and have three children. One of them is not twin.
- ScriptBasic interpreter
- MyAlloc memory allocation module
- filesys os independent system calls Linux/NT
- sym symbol table handling
- t2h.pl texi-to-html conversion
- Danger Tools for Windows NT
- mapper.dll ISAPI filter for MS IIS web server to map http://www.x.com/~user to user's home directory
- securedi.dll ISAPI filter, that lets you use relative URLs on a MS IIS web server referencing secure and non-secure pages each other.
- PCMAC a full assembler for macro definable assembly language
- lsp.c functions and macros to handle LISP structures
- KeePass.exe autostart from USB
- text2html convert "formatted" text to HTML intelligently
- NTFSOWNER set and retrieve NTFS owner of a file (Perl Module in C)
- prep global searc&replace on many files. A useful command line utility.
- webmirror mirrors web. Full Perl source code, and it is simple to dig into and modify for your needs.
- webunify modify HTML files developed under Windows for deployment on UNIX (like capital letter file names in HREFs)
- esd2html program documentation creating program. Extracts HTML pages from the comments in your source code. Works for any language.
- jamal text preprocessor.
- diWEBlo for webmasters to set up pages that the users can edit. Design remains the same, content can be changed using forms.
- headerer.pl automatic C header file creation
- t2h.pl TEXI to HTML/RTF converter
- vd2mpgtx.pl edit mpeg-1 using VirtualDub
Phone: +1(562) 735-3099