2. How to Use
To start the TEXI to HTML converter you should type:
perl t2h.pl mytexifile.texi
The converter will generate several files:
- `mytexifile.rtf' containing the text formatted as Rich Text Format
- `mytexifile.hhc' and `mytexifile.hhp' containg Microsoft help compiler project and content file.
- `*.thtml' files containing chapters referred by the `.hhp' and `.hhc' files to be compiled to `.chm' file using the Microsoft help file compiler `hhc.exe'.
- `mytexifile.html' containing the document in a huge single HTML file.
- Other `.html' files containing the document in several HTML files linked together. The root file is named `mytexifile_toc.html'. The chapters are named `mytexifile_x_y_z...html' with the chapter names.